Flatbed FlooringCustom Flatbed Trailer Flooring from OHC
Flatbeds are typically a single level platform trailer ranging from 12’-57’ in length.
At OHC, we offer truck and trailer body manufacturers a wide-range of hardwood trailer flooring options.
From our manufacturing facility, we produce Road Load Tested flooring. Fast becoming the industry standard, our patented process increases the lifespan and mileage you get from each trailer.
Road Load Tested® Flooring Benefits
OHC invented and is the only trailer flooring manufacturer company that offers custom-designed Road Load Tested Flooring kits. A kit comprises only 10-14 pieces of full trailer length Apitong / Keruing boards. OHC stress-rates each lineal foot of each flooring piece to ensure you get the most out of each board.
This exclusive, patented process adds the following benefits:
- Stronger, more durable trailer floors
- Eliminates potential maintenance sites by eliminating internal board ends
- Increases safety
- Reduces waste
- Shortens installation time
- Lowers out of service time
- Saves significant costs through less waste, shorter installation time, reduced maintenance and out-of-service time.
Cut-to-length Floor Kits
Custom-designed kits, comprised of the required thickness and patterns, enable installation without substantial cutting of boards to fit on cross-members, or ripping boards to fit within panel widths. A typical kit has 54-64 individual boards.
Available Random Length Shiplapped Trailer Flooring:
- 1-1/8″ x 5″ & 7″ face widths with a ½” lap x 8’-20’
- 1-5/16″ x 5″ & 7″ face widths with a ½” lap x 8’-20’
- 1-3/8″ x 5″ & 7″ face widths with a ½” lap x 8’-20’
- 1-3/4” x 5” & 7” face widths with a ½” lap x 8’-20’
Customer Designed Floor Patterns
- Thicknesses: 1-1/8”, 1-1/4”, 1-5/16”, 1-3/8”, 1-1/2”, 1-5/8,” 1-3/4”
- Widths: as per customer specifications
- Patterns: OHC manufactures any profile you need. Simply send us your design and we will machine it in-house!
Get Your Custom Flatbed Trailer Flooring Quote
Contact OHC today to purchase Flatbed Flooring Kits and Road Load Tested Trailing Flooring: 1-800-999-7616