DuxxBak® Composite Decking
DuxxBak Dekk is the one step solution to creating dry, functional areas beneath elevated decks, balconies, or walkways. Created using our patented, weather-defying compound, it eliminates the need for secondary drainage systems, which are costly and largely ineffective. This composite also makes fiberglass and lightweight-concrete decks obsolete, as it is faster and easier to install, and prettier, whether installed in your backyard or on apartment building balconies. With our patented compound, your deck can be absolutely impervious to the elements.
With outdoor living space available under your deck with DuxxBak Dekk, you’ll never need to worry again about where the party’s going when a rainstorm rolls in. And with DuxxBak Dekk installed on apartment balconies, you’ll never be concerned about what’s happening on the floor above, as all liquids and debris are diverted out over the deck’s edge.
DuxxBak Dekk… like water off a duck’s back.
Description: 5/4″ x 6″
Height: 1 – 1/4″
Width: 5-3/4″ coverage
Lengths: 12′, 16′ 20′
We have the ability to manufacture custom lengths up to 24′.
ARMOR CAP FINISH
Durable Wood Grain Embossed Finish
Brushed Finish that Provides Extra Grip
DuxxBak Dekk Benefits
- Impervious to weather! Wet, Humid, Dry, Cold, Snow, Wind, Salt
- Retains its luster, beauty, and structural integrity
- Does not swell, crumble, crack or warp due to weather exposure
- Eliminates decay from mold and mildew
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Strong performance
- No painting, staining, or waterproofing...EVER
- Eliminate cracking, chipping and delaminating
- The ultimate in fade resistance
- Superior color retention
- Contains no wood flour - unlike our wood composite competitors
- Industry-leading ratings for mechanical strength and durability
- Made in USA with Renewable Resources
- Water shedding, no Drip, solid surface
- Creates dry functional space below your deck
- Outdoor furniture can safely be stored under the deck
- Fast, simple installation
- Decking and drainage in one application
- Multiple finishes and color options
- Makes secondary drainage systems obsolete
- Unparalleled manufacturer support
- Diverts water away from the foundation
- Safeguard deck substructure from damaging water contact and moisture buildup
- Ideal for multi-family projects like apartment balconies or condominium carports
- Spans joists at 24"