DuxxBak® Composite Decking
DuxxBak Dekk is the one step solution to creating dry, functional areas beneath elevated decks, balconies, or walkways. Created using our patented, weather-defying compound, it eliminates the need for secondary drainage systems, which are costly and largely ineffective. This composite also makes fiberglass and lightweight-concrete decks obsolete, as it is faster and easier to install, and prettier, whether installed in your backyard or on apartment building balconies. With our patented compound, your deck can be absolutely impervious to the elements.
With outdoor living space available under your deck with DuxxBak Dekk, you’ll never need to worry again about where the party’s going when a rainstorm rolls in. And with DuxxBak Dekk installed on apartment balconies, you’ll never be concerned about what’s happening on the floor above, as all liquids and debris are diverted out over the deck’s edge.
DuxxBak Dekk… like water off a duck’s back.
Description: 5/4″ x 6″
Height: 1 – 1/4″
Width: 5-3/4″ coverage
Lengths: 12′, 16′ , 20′
We have the ability to manufacture custom lengths up to 24′.
ARMOR CAP FINISH
Durable Wood Grain Embossed Finish
Brushed Finish that Provides Extra Grip
DuxxBak Dekk Benefits
- Impervious to weather! Wet, Humid, Dry, Cold, Snow, Wind, Salt
- Retains its luster, beauty, and structural integrity
- Does not swell, crumble, crack or warp due to weather exposure
- Eliminates decay from mold and mildew
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Strong performance
- No painting, staining, or waterproofing...EVER
- Eliminate cracking, chipping and delaminating
- The ultimate in fade resistance
- Superior color retention
- Contains no wood flour - unlike our wood composite competitors
- Industry-leading ratings for mechanical strength and durability
- Made in USA with Renewable Resources
- Water shedding, no Drip, solid surface
- Creates dry functional space below your deck
- Outdoor furniture can safely be stored under the deck
- Fast, simple installation
- Decking and drainage in one application
- Multiple finishes and color options
- Makes secondary drainage systems obsolete
- Unparalleled manufacturer support
- Diverts water away from the foundation
- Safeguard deck substructure from damaging water contact and moisture buildup
- Ideal for multi-family projects like apartment balconies or condominium carports
- Spans joists at 24"
Click Here for DuxxBak Installation Resources
DuxxBak® Dekk Accessories
DuxxBak products are purposefully created as a system so that you can mix and match composite decking accessories to create a finished, modern look. All accessory parts are available in the same colors that our decking products are available in. We encourage creative combinations especially with the use of our feature strips. There is a lot of opportunity for dramatic and interesting designs and patterns that capture the eye.
The deck accessories are not just pretty to the eye: they work with the science and practical applications today’s projects demand. For instance, the perimeter strip and feature strip allow for hidden expansion & contraction as the climate changes – just one more way we help you Defy The Elements. The majority of fasteners are hidden for a clean finish that extends to the perimeter whether you use fascia or a combination of fascia boards and perimeter strips.
Perimeter strips allow for a finished edge along the outside of your deck. perimeter strips will most likely need to be butted to “picture frame” the outer edges of the deck. If the deck has a rail system, it is recommended you butt the perimeter strips at the post.
END CAPS FOR COMPOSITE DECKING
End caps do just that: cap the end of a deck board. They help prevent moisture, dirt and insect infiltration into the hollow center of the deck board. End caps provide a finished look to the end of a deck board.
Feature strips are placed between decking joints. They allow for design features. Feature strips are perfect for when you want your deck boards to change direction or create patterns with multiple colors. Imagine the possibilities!
Fascia refers to a band or ribbon of decking material that borders the deck below its surface line. You can use fascia by itself to finish the edge of your deck or you can combine it with a perimeter strip. It partially conceals the joists under your deck from view and creates polished, finished look. It can also add visual contrast if you use a different color than the deck itself.
Genuine DuxxBak Decking Fasteners can be purchased