What Makes the Best Stake Body Flooring?
Road Load Tested® Flooring
OHC is the only company that offers custom-designed stake body flooring with Road Load Tested kits. A kit comprises only 10-14 pieces of full trailer length boards. OHC machines stress-rates each lineal foot of each flooring piece.
This exclusive, patented process adds the following benefits:
- Stronger, more durable stake body floors
- Eliminates potential maintenance sites by eliminating internal board ends
- Increases safety
- Reduces waste
- Shortens installation time
- Lowers out of service time
- Saves significant costs through less waste, shorter installation time, reduced maintenance and out-of-service time.
Cut-to-length Stake Body Flooring Kits
Custom-designed kits, comprised of the required thickness and patterns, enable installation without substantial cutting of boards to fit on cross-members, or ripping boards to fit within panel widths. A typical kit has 54-64 individual boards.
Random length shiplapped flooring in the following sizes is available:
- 1-1/8″ x 5″ & 7″ face widths with a ½” lap x 8′-20′
- 1-5/16″ x 5″ & 7″ face widths with a ½” lap x 8′-20′
- 1-3/8″ x 5″ & 7″ face widths with a ½” lap x 8′-20′
- 1-3/4″ x 5″ & 7″ face widths with a ½” lap x 8′-20′
Get on Board with OHC
Discover what having reliable and long-lasting stake body flooring can do for your fleet. Call or email OHC today to get a quote on our specialty flatbed trailer flooring options today. 1-800-999-7616